Classical Greece is a 12-day touristic package, ideal for those who are more interested in archeology. Visiting some of the most important sites in human history.
Athens, the world-famous capital of Greece, home of Acropolis, mixes history and culture with cosmopolitan life.
The classic tour includes the Corinthian Canal, the ancient theater of Epidavros, the archaeological site of Mycenae, Ancient Olympia, birthplace of the Olympic Games, the archaeological site of Delfoi and the incredible monasteries on top of the rocks of Meteora.
Crete, the largest of the Greek islands, place of legends and traditions, with its imposing mountains reaching the sea creating sceneries of immeasurable beauty. Homeland of Minoan civilization, the first in the western world.
Santorini, dazzling, romantic and charming, has incredible landscapes and with its breathtaking architecture and postcard sunset, is really a must!
Daily schedule – Classical Greece
Athens, Classic Archaeological Tour, Crete and Santorini : 12 days // 11 nights
The Classic tour includes: Isthmus of Corinth, Epidaurus and Mycenae, Ancient Olympia, Delfoi and Meteora.
Day 1 – ATHENS
Arrival in Athens, reception and transfer to the hotel.
We suggest visiting the bohemian neighborhood of Plaka, at the foot of the hill of Acropolis. Full of shops, restaurants and traditional taverns.
Day 2 – ATHENS
City tour, with group and accredited guide. Including visits to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and panoramic tour of the most important attractions of the Greek capital. Duration 5 hours.
Day 3 – ATHENS // EPIDAVROS // MYCENAE // OLYMPIA
In the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel for the classic tour of 4 days and 3 nights, with group and accredited guide.
After a short stop at the Isthmus of Corinth, will continue to Mycenae visiting the Acropolis, one of the most famous in classical civilization, the Gate of the Lions, the archaeological Museum and the tomb of King Agamemnon.
Follows a visit to the ancient Theater of Epidavros (known worldwide for its perfect acoustics).
Overnight in ancient Olympia, origin of the Olympic Games of Antiquity.
Day 4 – OLYMPIA // DELFOI
In the morning, we will visit the Stadium, the Temple of Zeus and the rest of the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia. Then, the Museum, where are exhibited a model of the Sanctuary of Zeus, the walls of the Temple and the famous statue of Hermes of Praxiteles.
Overnight in Delfoi.
Day 5 – DELFOI // METEORA
In the morning, we will visit the Museum and the archaeological site of Delfoi, which in ancient times was a very popular destination due to the oracle, temple of Apollo. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Surrounded with incredible natural beauty.
Overnight in Meteora.
Day 6 – METEORA // ATHENS // CHANIA CRETA
Tour of Meteora. You will be stunned of the spectacle of the incredible monasteries(enter in at least 2 of them), built on the top of the rocks between 305 and 549 meters high. Also listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In the afternoon, return to Athens airport and embark for the picturesque city of Chania, in the island of Crete.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Day 7 – CHANIA CRETA
We will stroll through the historic alleys of the city which is considered one of the most beautiful in Greece and the most romantic in Crete. The old quarters of Chania, date from the times of the Venetian and Turkish occupation.
Rest of the day free, in order to get to know this charming city.
Day 8 – CHANIA // HERAKLION
Early in the afternoon, we will go to Heraklion, the largest city in Crete. We will make a stop at Rethymno, a university city, where occurs one of the most famous carnivals in the country.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
In the evening, we will stroll through the historic center, visiting the monuments of the Venetian period, enjoying this city that mixes medieval and cosmopolitan characteristics.
Day 9 – HERAKLION
We suggest the excursion to Ágios Nikolaos, Elounda and the island of Spinalonga, famous for Victoria Hislop’s book, “The island”.
Or the excursion to the Phaistos archeological site and the beaches of the southern part of Heraklion.
Optional: Tour to the archaeological site of Knossos, origin of the Minoan civilization, the first European and the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, one of the most important in the world.
Day 10 – HERAKLION CRETA // SANTORINI
In the morning, transfer to the port and embark for the world-known island of Santorini.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
In the afternoon, island tour with group, covering the entire island, including visiting a winery, to taste some of the unique Santorini wines. We will wait for the sunset in Oia, one of the icons of Greece. Ideal time for beautiful photos in this village, which has traditional houses on narrow streets, churches with blue domes, hotels and restaurants with privileged views of the Aegean.
A route with stunning views throughout the duration!
Day 11 – SANTORINI
We suggest that you visit the impressive archaeological site of Akrotiri, with ruins of a Bronze Age city, the only one outside Crete, with Minoan influence and artifacts.
Optional: Tour in catamaran, visiting Red and White beaches (accessible only by the sea), the hot springs and navigating around the volcanic caldera. Includes the transfers, lunch or dinner, drinks, Wi-Fi, diving equipment. 5 * Services. You can choose the morning or the afternoon sailing.
Day 12 – SANTORINI // ATHENS
In the morning, transfer to Santorini airport and depart for Athens.
End of our services.
PS: The schedules of the first and last day may change according to the arrival and departure times of your international flights.
What is included – Classical Greece
- 2 nights in Athens, with breakfast;
- 1 night in Olympia, Delfoi and Meteora, with breakfast;
- 2 nights in Chania-Crete, with breakfast;
- 2 nights in Heraklion-Crete, with breakfast;
- 2 nights in Santorini, with breakfast;
- Flights Athens-Chania and Santorini-Athens, economy class, one piece of checked baggage and 1 piece of cabin baggage are included;
- Ticket with High-Speed ferry, Heraklion-Santorini, economy class, no limitations in baggage;
- City tour in Athens, with group and accredited guide. Entrance fees for Acropolis and Acropolis Museum are included;
- Classic tour of 4 days, with group and accredited guide. Entrance fees and dinner are included;
- City tour in Heraklion;
- Island tour in Santorini, with group;
- All the transfers mentioned;
- Public liability insurance;
- Support 24 hours.
Services not included:
- International flights;
- Travel insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Any item not mentioned as included or mentioned as a suggestion or optional;
- Porters inside ports and airports;
Price list – Classical Greece
Price list “CLASSICAL GREECE” – 2023
This touristic package is carried out throughout the year, without restriction in the number of travelers.
|Starting||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|from 16/05 until 15/06||1975€||2350€||2600€|
|from 16/06 until 05/07||2050€||2400€||2700€|
|from 06/07 until 30/08||2075€||2425€||2750€|
|from 31/08 until 22/09||2000€||2375€||2675€|
|from 23/09 onwards||1900€||2275€||2525€|
Prices are per person in a double room, in Euros (€) and include all taxes.
- In a triple room, the prices go down by 10%, prices in single or family rooms on request.
- VIP category(suites with jacuzzi or private pool on the terrace) on request.
- For a party of 4 travelers or more, 5% discount.
- This touristic package can be personalized for honeymoon couples.
- As from 01/2018, Greek government impose the “stayover tax”. It costs 0,50€ to 4€ per room/apartment/house, per night, depending on category, and needs to be paid by guests at checkout.
Category 1: 3* hotels or apartments, with excellent location and ratings.
Category 2: 4* hotels or sophisticated apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
Category 3: 5* hotels or luxury apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
- 30% advance, 40% up to 2 months before the trip and 30% until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Installment payment, 10% advance and one installment each month until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Or, we could elaborate a payment plan which could be more adequate for your needs.
- We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.We will send an Invoice with payment link.
- We will send you a debit authorization form, for you to complete and return to us. We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.
- Bank transfer.
- We do accept payments via PayPal or other wallets but we charge a 3,50% transaction fee.
Terms and conditions
In case of cancellation, up to one month before the start of the itinerary, we will refund the amount due to the contractor, calculated on the total that was received up to that moment. Administrative charges(up to 100 Euros) may apply if we are in an advanced stage of the process.
In case of cancellation, 15 to 30 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 15% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
In case of cancellation, less than 15 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 25% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
- If at the time of cancellation, there are hotels and / or flights booked, the refund of these amounts will depend on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
- The refund will be in Euros (€), updated with the daily exchange rate if conversion in other currency is required.
Program changes are allowed without charges, up to 14 days before the itinerary starts.
For changes less than 14 days before the the start of the itinerary, administrative charges may apply.
Note: If the changes involve hotel and / or flight reservations, there could be charges depending on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
Important information: We try our best in order to avoid, or even waive, any charges, that arise as a result of cancellation or last minute changes.
For further information please fill in
Or, send us an e-mail at:
11 Gavaladon Str., TK 712 02, Heraklion Crete, GREECE
tel. +30 2810 342981
WhatsApp/cel. +30 6947 234384