“Elegant Greece” is a touristic package of 9 days which includes the most glamorous destinations in the country! Ideal to utilize as a base in order to plan a longer trip.
Athens, the world-famous capital of Greece, home of Acropolis, mixes history and culture with cosmopolitan life.
Mykonos, the island chosen by international jet set and celebrities for their holidays, highlighted by the mazy alleys of the city, the archaeological site of nearby Delos and, of course, some of the most bustling parties of the European summer.
Santorini, dazzling, romantic and charming, has incredible landscapes and with its breathtaking architecture and postcard sunset, is really a must!
Athens, Mykonos and Santorini : 9 days/ 8 nights
Day 1 – ATHENS
Arrival in Athens, reception and transfer to the hotel.
We suggest visiting the bohemian neighborhood of Plaka, at the foot of the hill of Acropolis. Full of shops, restaurants and traditional taverns.
Day 2 – ATHENS
City tour, private, with an accredited guide. Including visits to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and panoramic tour of the most important attractions of the Greek capital. Duration 5 hours.
Day 3 – ATHENS // MYKONOS
Early in the morning, transfer to the port and embark for Mykonos, the island preferred by celebrities as their holiday destination.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Free afternoon to explore the city of Mykonos, with picturesque alleys, the famous windmills and the legendary sunset of little Venice.
Days 4 and 5 – MYKONOS
Free days, in order to enjoy the beaches and the nightlife of Mykonos city(Chora).
Spend the day in some of the chic beach clubs of the island, with a great chance of bumping into celebrities!
Note: We will indicate the best options and make the reservations.
We also suggest the excursion to the nearby island of Delos, with its very important archaeological site, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 6 – MYKONOS // SANTORINI
In the morning, transfer to the port and embark for the world-known island of Santorini.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
For the rest of the day, we suggest to get to know Fira, admiring the island’s capital, with boutiques, various cafes, bars and restaurants overlooking the caldera, making it the busiest place on the island.
Day 7 – SANTORINI
Today, we suggest visiting Oia and wait for the sunset, one of the icons of Greece. Ideal time for beautiful photos in this village, which has traditional houses on narrow streets, churches with blue domes, hotels and restaurants with privileged views of the Aegean.
Optional: Island tour, covering the entire island, including visiting a winery, to taste some of the unique Santorini wines. A route with stunning views throughout the duration!
Day 8 – SANTORINI
Optional: Tour in catamaran, visiting Red and White beaches (accessible only by the sea), the hot springs and navigating around the volcanic caldera. Includes the transfers, lunch or dinner, drinks, Wi-Fi, diving equipment. 5 * Services. You can choose the morning or the afternoon sailing.
Day 9 – SANTORINI // ATHENS
In the morning, transfer to Santorini airport and depart for Athens.
End of our services.
PS: The schedules of the first and last day may change according to the arrival and departure times of your international flights.
- 2 nights in Athens, with breakfast;
- 3 nights in Mykonos, with breakfast;
- 3 nights in Santorini, with breakfast;
- Flight Santorini-Athens, economy class, one piece of checked baggage and 1 piece of cabin baggage are included;
- Tickets with High-Speed ferries, Athens-Mykonos and Mykonos-Santorini, economy class, no limitations in baggage;
- City tour in Athens, with accredited guide. Entrance fees for Acropolis and Acropolis Museum are included;
- All the transfers mentioned;
- Public liability insurance;
- Support 24 hours.
Services not included:
- International flights;
- Travel insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Any item not mentioned as included or mentioned as a suggestion or optional;
- Porters inside ports and airports;
Price list “ELEGANT GREECE” – 2023
This touristic package is carried out from April until the end of October, without restriction in the number of travelers. In order to enjoy it to the most, we recommend to consider traveling from the second fortnight of April onwards.
|Starting||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|from 16/05 until 15/06||1450€||1925€||2250€|
|from 16/06 until 05/07||1575€||2100€||2475€|
|from 06/07 until 30/08||1675€||2200€||2650€|
|from 31/08 until 27/09||1550€||2000€||2375€|
|from 28/09 onwards||1325€||1725€||2000€|
Prices are per person in a double room, in Euros (€) and include all taxes.
- In a triple room, the prices go down by 10%, prices in single or family rooms on request.
- VIP category(suites with jacuzzi or private pool on the terrace) on request.
- For a party of 4 travelers or more, 5% discount.
- This touristic package can be personalized for honeymoon couples.
- As from 01/2018, Greek government impose the “stayover tax”. It costs 0,50€ to 4€ per room/apartment/house, per night, depending on category, and needs to be paid by guests at checkout.
Category 1: 3* hotels or apartments, with excellent location and ratings.
Category 2: 4* hotels or sophisticated apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
Category 3: 5* hotels or luxury apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
- 30% advance, 40% up to 2 months before the trip and 30% until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Installment payment, 10% advance and one installment each month until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Or, we could elaborate a payment plan which could be more adequate for your needs.
- We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.We will send an Invoice with payment link.
- We will send you a debit authorization form, for you to complete and return to us. We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.
- Bank transfer.
- We do accept payments via PayPal or other wallets but we charge a 3,50% transaction fee.
In case of cancellation, up to one month before the start of the itinerary, we will refund the amount due to the contractor, calculated on the total that was received up to that moment. Administrative charges(up to 100 Euros) may apply if we are in an advanced stage of the process.
In case of cancellation, 15 to 30 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 15% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
In case of cancellation, less than 15 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 25% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
- If at the time of cancellation, there are hotels and / or flights booked, the refund of these amounts will depend on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
- The refund will be in Euros (€), updated with the daily exchange rate if conversion in other currency is required.
Program changes are allowed without charges, up to 14 days before the itinerary starts.
For changes less than 14 days before the the start of the itinerary, administrative charges may apply.
Note: If the changes involve hotel and / or flight reservations, there could be charges depending on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
Important information: We try our best in order to avoid, or even waive, any charges, that arise as a result of cancellation or last minute changes.