Greek Adventure 2, is an 11-day touristic package, ideal for the traveler who besides the culture of Athens and the charm of Santorini seeks the adventure of exploring some of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Athens, the world-famous capital of Greece, home of Acropolis, mixes history and culture with cosmopolitan life.
The island of Milos, with its countless beaches in between white rocks that create lunar sceneries.
Santorini, dazzling, romantic and charming, has incredible landscapes and with its breathtaking architecture and postcard sunset, is really a must!
The island of Zakynthos, in the Ionian sea, with great Venetian influence and the famous beach of Shipwreck(Navagio).
Daily schedule – Greek Adventure 2(mini)
Athens, Milos, Santorini and Zakynthos: 11 days and 10 nights
Day 1 – ATHENS
Arrival in Athens, reception and transfer to the hotel.
We suggest visiting the bohemian neighborhood of Plaka, at the foot of the hill of Acropolis. Full of shops, restaurants and traditional taverns.
Day 2 – ATHENS
City tour, private, with an accredited guide. Including visits to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and panoramic tour of the most important attractions of the Greek capital. Duration 5 hours.
Day 3 – ATHENS // MILOS
Early in the morning, transfer to the port and embark for the island of Milos.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Free afternoon for the first impressions of this unique island.
Day 4 – MILOS
Full day tour (10 hours), sailing around the island with stops in some of the most beautiful beaches, including “Kleftiko”.
Day 5 – MILOS // SANTORINI
In the morning, transfer to the port and embark for the world-known island of Santorini.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
For the rest of the day, we suggest to get to know Fira, admiring the island’s capital, with boutiques, various cafes, bars and restaurants overlooking the caldera, making it the busiest place on the island.
Day 6 – SANTORINI
Tour in catamaran, visiting Red and White beaches (accessible only by the sea), the hot springs and navigating around the volcanic caldera. Includes the transfers, lunch or dinner, drinks, Wi-Fi, diving equipment. 5 * Services. You can choose the morning or the afternoon sailing.
Day 7 – SANTORINI
Today, we suggest that you visit the impressive archaeological site of Akrotiri, with ruins of a Bronze Age city, the only one outside Crete, with Minoan influence and artifacts.
In the evening, we suggest visiting Oia and wait for the sunset, one of the icons of Greece. Ideal time for beautiful photos in this village, which has traditional houses on narrow streets, churches with blue domes, hotels and restaurants with privileged views of the Aegean.
Optional: Island tour, covering the entire island, including visiting a winery, to taste some of the unique Santorini wines. A route with stunning views throughout the duration!
Day 8 – SANTORINI // ZAKYNTHOS
In the morning, transfer to the airport and depart for the island of Zakynthos, known as “the flower of the Orient”, via Athens.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Rest of the day free for the first impressions of the city, with great Venetian influence.
Day 9 – ZAKYNTHOS
Optional: Tour to the northern part of the island and cruise to the blue caves and the famous “Shipwreck beach”(Navagio).
Day 10 – ZAKYNTHOS
Today, we suggest a day trip to the beautiful island of Kefalonia. Known for the caves of Drogarati and Melissani (with lagoon), Aghios Gerasimos, Argostoli, Assos, Fiscardo and Myrtos beach.
Or, visit the Vasilikos peninsula, where are the fantastic beach of Gerakas and the beach club of Porto Azzuro.
We also suggest that you visit one of the beach clubs in Porto Limnionas or Porto Roxa, with incredible views of the sunset.
Day 11 – ZAKYNTHOS // ATHENS
In the morning, transfer to the airport and depart for Athens.
End of our services.
PS: The schedules of the first and last day may change according to the arrival and departure times of your international flights.
What is included – Greek Adventure 2(mini)
- 2 nights in Athens, with breakfast;
- 2 nights in Milos, with breakfast;
- 3 nights in Santorini, with breakfast;
- 3 nights in Zakynthos, with breakfast;
- Flights Santorini-Zakynthos(via Athens) and Zakynthos-Athens, economy class, one piece of checked baggage and 1 piece of cabin baggage are included;
- Tickets with High-Speed ferries, Athens-Milos and Milos-Santorini, economy class, no limitations in baggage;
- City tour in Athens, with accredited guide. Entrance fees for Acropolis and Acropolis Museum are included;
- Full day tour, sailing around the island of Milos;
- Tour in a semi-private catamaran, in Santorini;
- All the transfers mentioned;
- Public liability insurance;
- Support 24 hours.
Services not included:
- International flights;
- Travel insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Any item not mentioned as included or mentioned as a suggestion or optional;
- Porters inside ports and airports;
Price list – Greek Adventure 2(mini)
Price list “GREEK ADVENTURE 2” – 2023
This touristic package is carried out from April until the first fortnight of October, without restriction in the number of travelers. In order to enjoy it to the most, we recommend to consider traveling from May onwards.
|Starting||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|from 16/05 until 15/06||1900€||2275€||2650€|
|from 16/06 until 01/07||2050€||2425€||2875€|
|from 02/07 until 30/08||2100€||2525€||3000€|
|from 31/08 until 20/09||2000€||2375€||2750€|
|from 21/09 onwards||1800€||2150€||2475€|
Prices are per person in a double room, in Euros (€) and include all taxes.
- In a triple room, the prices go down by 10%, prices in single or family rooms on request.
- VIP category(suites with jacuzzi or private pool on the terrace) on request.
- For a party of 4 travelers or more, 5% discount.
- This touristic package can be personalized for honeymoon couples.
- As from 01/2018, Greek government impose the “stayover tax”. It costs 0,50€ to 4€ per room/apartment/house, per night, depending on category, and needs to be paid by guests at checkout.
Category 1: 3* hotels or apartments, with excellent location and ratings.
Category 2: 4* hotels or sophisticated apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
Category 3: 5* hotels or luxury apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
- 30% advance, 40% up to 2 months before the trip and 30% until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Installment payment, 10% advance and one installment each month until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Or, we could elaborate a payment plan which could be more adequate for your needs.
- We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.We will send an Invoice with payment link.
- We will send you a debit authorization form, for you to complete and return to us. We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.
- Bank transfer.
- We do accept payments via PayPal or other wallets but we charge a 3,50% transaction fee.
Terms and conditions
In case of cancellation, up to one month before the start of the itinerary, we will refund the amount due to the contractor, calculated on the total that was received up to that moment. Administrative charges(up to 100 Euros) may apply if we are in an advanced stage of the process.
In case of cancellation, 15 to 30 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 15% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
In case of cancellation, less than 15 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 25% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
- If at the time of cancellation, there are hotels and / or flights booked, the refund of these amounts will depend on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
- The refund will be in Euros (€), updated with the daily exchange rate if conversion in other currency is required.
Program changes are allowed without charges, up to 14 days before the itinerary starts.
For changes less than 14 days before the the start of the itinerary, administrative charges may apply.
Note: If the changes involve hotel and / or flight reservations, there could be charges depending on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
Important information: We try our best in order to avoid, or even waive, any charges, that arise as a result of cancellation or last minute changes.
For further information please fill in
Or, send us an e-mail at:
11 Gavaladon Str., TK 712 02, Heraklion Crete, GREECE
tel. +30 2810 342981
WhatsApp/cel. +30 6947 234384