Cultural Greece is a touristic package of 10 days, blending history and culture with charm and elegance.
Athens, the world-famous capital of Greece, home of Acropolis, mixes history and culture with cosmopolitan life.
Santorini, dazzling, romantic and charming, has incredible landscapes and with its breathtaking architecture and postcard sunset, is really a must!
Crete, the largest of the Greek islands, place of legends and traditions, with its imposing mountains reaching the sea creating sceneries of immeasurable beauty. Homeland of Minoan civilization, the first in the western world.
Daily schedule – Cultural Greece
Athens, Santorini and Crete : 10 days // 9 nights
Day 1 – ATHENS
Arrival in Athens, reception and transfer to the hotel.
We suggest visiting the bohemian neighborhood of Plaka, at the foot of the hill of Acropolis. Full of shops, restaurants and traditional taverns.
Day 2 – ATHENS
City tour, private, with an accredited guide. Including visits to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and panoramic tour of the most important attractions of the Greek capital. Duration 5 hours.
Day 3 – ATHENS
Free day, in order to visit the places that mostly impressed you.
We suggest that you visit the luxurious Kolonaki neighborhood, a region that is home to elegance and culture. There is the Benaki Museum, the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art and the most sophisticated and expensive shops in the city. In the nearby street of Panepistimiou, there are the neoclassical buildings of the University, Academy and Library of Athens.
Optional 1: Afternoon excursion to Cape Sounio, where are the white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon. Wonderful route with incredible views of the Aegean Sea.
Optional 2: All day cruise in the Argosaronic gulf. Visiting Hydra, Poros and Egina.
Day 4 – ATHENS // SANTORINI
In the morning, transfer to the airport and embark for the world-known island of Santorini.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
For the rest of the day, we suggest to get to know Fira, admiring the island’s capital, with boutiques, various cafes, bars and restaurants overlooking the caldera, making it the busiest place on the island.
Optional: Island tour, covering the entire island, including visiting a winery, to taste some of the unique Santorini wines. A route with stunning views throughout the duration!
Day 5 – SANTORINI
Today, we suggest visiting Oia and wait for the sunset, one of the icons of Greece. Ideal time for beautiful photos in this village, which has traditional houses on narrow streets, churches with blue domes, hotels and restaurants with privileged views of the Aegean.
Optional: Tour in catamaran, visiting Red and White beaches (accessible only by the sea), the hot springs and navigating around the volcanic caldera. Includes the transfers, lunch or dinner, drinks, Wi-Fi, diving equipment. 5 * Services. You can choose the morning or the afternoon sailing.
Day 6 – SANTORINI // HERAKLION CRETE
We suggest that you visit the impressive archaeological site of Akrotiri, with ruins of a Bronze Age city, the only one outside Crete, with Minoan influence and artifacts.
At late afternoon, transfer to the port and embark for Heraklion, the largest city of the island of Crete.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Day 7 – HERAKLION
In the morning, we will stroll through the historic center, visiting the monuments of the Venetian period, enjoying this city that mixes medieval and cosmopolitan characteristics. We will proceed to an award-winning cellar in order to taste some of the local wines.
Optional: Tour to the archaeological site of Knossos, origin of the Minoan civilization, the first European and the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, one of the most important in the world.
Day 8 – HERAKLION // CHANIA
In the morning, we will embark for the picturesque city of Chania, in the west of the island.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
We will stroll through the historic alleys of the city which is considered one of the most beautiful in Greece and the most romantic in Crete. The old quarters of Chania, date from the times of the Venetian and Turkish occupation.
Day 9 – CHANIA
Free day, in order to get to know this charming city.
Or, choose one of the tours:
Optional 1: Full day tour, sailing around Cape Gramvousa, a protected area, at the northwest end of Crete. Utilizing an embarkation from the port of Kissamos (40 km from Chania), we will visit Balos beach (looks like a lagoon), one of the island’s postcards and the island of Gramvousa, with its wild beauty. There are the ruins of a Venetian castle of the 16th century. The climb has a medium degree of difficulty, but you will be rewarded from the panoramic route and the view from the top of the castle.
Optional 2: Full day tour to Elafonisi beach, a natural reserve, protected and voted one of the 20 most beautiful beaches in the world. The crystal waters, of different bluish tones, cause a perfect contrast with the fine sand, which sometimes turns pink due to the small fragments of shells. A wonderful route, passing through traditional villages in the Cretan mountains.
Day 10 – CHANIA // ATHENS
In the morning, transfer to Chania airport and depart for Athens.
End of our services.
PS: The schedules of the first and last day may change according to the arrival and departure times of your international flights.
What is included – Cultural Greece
- 3 nights in Athens, with breakfast;
- 2 nights in Santorini, with breakfast;
- 4 nights in Crete(2 in Heraklion and 2 in Chania), with breakfast;
- Flights Athens-Santorini and Chania-Athens, economy class, one piece of checked baggage and 1 piece of cabin baggage are included;
- Ticket with High-Speed ferry, Santorini-Heraklion, economy class, no limitations in baggage;
- City tour in Athens, with accredited guide. Entrance fees for Acropolis and Acropolis Museum are included;
- City tour in Heraklion and wine tasting;
- City tour in Chania;
- All the transfers mentioned;
- Public liability insurance;
- Support 24 hours.
Services not included:
- International flights;
- Travel insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Any item not mentioned as included or mentioned as a suggestion or optional;
- Porters inside ports and airports;
Price list – Cultural Greece
Price list “CULTURAL GREECE” – 2023
This touristic package is carried out throughout the year, without restriction in the number of travelers.
|Starting||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|from 16/05 until 15/06||1525€||1875€||2150€|
|from 16/06 until 05/07||1600€||1950€||2275€|
|from 06/07 until 30/08||1650€||2000€||2350€|
|from 31/08 until 27/09||1575€||1900€||2225€|
|From 28/09 onwards||1475€||1800€||2075€|
Prices are per person in a double room, in Euros (€) and include all taxes.
- In a triple room, the prices go down by 10%, prices in single or family rooms on request.
- VIP category(suites with jacuzzi or private pool on the terrace) on request.
- For a party of 4 travelers or more, 5% discount.
- This touristic package can be personalized for honeymoon couples.
- As from 01/2018, Greek government impose the “stayover tax”. It costs 0,50€ to 4€ per room/apartment/house, per night, depending on category, and needs to be paid by guests at checkout.
Category 1: 3* hotels or apartments, with excellent location and ratings.
Category 2: 4* hotels or sophisticated apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
Category 3: 5* hotels or luxury apartments, with privileged views(especially in Santorini).
- 30% advance, 40% up to 2 months before the trip and 30% until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Installment payment, 10% advance and one installment each month until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Or, we could elaborate a payment plan which could be more adequate for your needs.
- We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.We will send an Invoice with payment link.
- We will send you a debit authorization form, for you to complete and return to us. We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.
- Bank transfer.
- We do accept payments via PayPal or other wallets but we charge a 3,50% transaction fee.
Terms and conditions
In case of cancellation, up to one month before the start of the itinerary, we will refund the amount due to the contractor, calculated on the total that was received up to that moment. Administrative charges(up to 100 Euros) may apply if we are in an advanced stage of the process.
In case of cancellation, 15 to 30 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 15% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
In case of cancellation, less than 15 days before the start of the itinerary, we will charge the contractor a fee of up to 25% of the value(depending on the reason for cancelling).
- If at the time of cancellation, there are hotels and / or flights booked, the refund of these amounts will depend on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
- The refund will be in Euros (€), updated with the daily exchange rate if conversion in other currency is required.
Program changes are allowed without charges, up to 14 days before the itinerary starts.
For changes less than 14 days before the the start of the itinerary, administrative charges may apply.
Note: If the changes involve hotel and / or flight reservations, there could be charges depending on the corporate policy of the suppliers.
Important information: We try our best in order to avoid, or even waive, any charges, that arise as a result of cancellation or last minute changes.
For further information please fill in
Or, send us an e-mail at:
11 Gavaladon Str., TK 712 02, Heraklion Crete, GREECE
tel. +30 2810 342981
WhatsApp/cel. +30 6947 234384