Day 1 – ATHENS
Arrival in Athens, reception and transfer to the hotel.
We suggest visiting the bohemian neighborhood of Plaka, at the foot of the hill of Acropolis. Full of shops, restaurants and traditional taverns.
Day 2 – ATHENS
City tour, private, with an accredited guide. Including visits to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and panoramic tour of the most important attractions of the Greek capital. Duration 5 hours.
Day 3 – ATHENS
We suggest that you visit the luxurious Kolonaki neighborhood and enjoy the feeling of being in a region that is home to elegance and culture. There is the Benaki Museum, the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art and the most sophisticated and expensive shops in the city. In the nearby street of Panepistimiou, there are the neoclassical buildings of the University, Academy and Library of Athens.
Day 4 – ATHENS
Free morning to visit the places that mostly impressed you. Another opportunity to buy the souvenirs.
Depending on the your boarding time, transfer to the airport (or port), and embark to your next destination.
PS: The schedules of the first and last day may change according to the arrival and departure times of your flights or embarkations.
The package includes:
- 3 nights in Athens, with breakfast;
- City tour in Athens, with accredited guide. Entrance fees for Acropolis and Acropolis Museum are included;
- All the transfers mencioned;
- Public liability insurance;
- Support 24 hours.
The package doesn’t include:
- International flights;
- Travel insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Any item not mentioned as included or mentioned as a suggestion or optional;
- Porters inside ports and airports;
|Package of 4 days and 3 nigths||2 persons||3 persons or more|
|3* hotels with great location||439€||379€|
|4* hotels with great location||529€||459€|
|5* hotels with great location||639€||559€|
Prices are per person in a double or triple room, in Euros (€) and include all taxes.
- Prices in single or family rooms on request.
- It is possible to add days and/or tours.
- As from 01/2018, Greek government impose the “stayover tax”. It costs 0,50€ to 4€ per room/apartment/house, per night, depending on category, and needs to be paid by guests at checkout.
- 30% advance, 30% up to 2 months before the trip and 40% until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Installment payment, 10% advance and one installment each month until the day(inclusive) that the itinerary starts.
- Or, we could elaborate a payment plan which could be more adequate for your needs.
- We will send you a link in order to pay directly with your card. We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.
- We will send you a debit authorization form, for you to complete and return to us. We accept VISA and Mastercard and we don’t charge transaction fees.
- Bank transfer.
- We do accept payments via PayPal or other wallets but we charge a 3,50% transaction fee.